Monday, April 16, 2012

February 2, 2012: The Day We Found Out About our Bundle of Joy!

On Thursday, February 2nd I found out we were pregnant. I had been wanting to take a test all week and something kept telling me to wait till Thursday. I always had imagined creative ways I would tell David the exciting news, but I couldn't contain my excitement. I ran down the stairs and held out the stick that said "Pregnant." He was as in shock and excited as I was. I found another brand of pregnancy tests and took it and it said, "Yes!" The day I found out I said, "It's a boy, I just know it." It's actually funny because I always said David and I were going to have two girls. David said girl just to go against me although he said he has no idea what sex the baby is. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment